Securing critical workloads with confidential compute on unified Data Streams.
Primelab is a well-known company specializing in Embedded Security, Compute, and Revenue Platforms. Primelab efficiently addressed system breakdowns and effectively managed network nodes despite the inherent complexity of the network. They focus on securing important workloads and ensuring confidential computing on data streams.
We analyzed that the complexity of the network brought new challenges, including system breakdowns and the need for effective moderation of network actors. System breakdowns could disrupt the functioning of the network, leading to degraded performance or even complete failures. The behavior of network actors, such as users or devices, significantly could impact the overall network environment. Other reasons like Inappropriate or malicious activities, technical failure, overloads of traffic, Lack of Scalability or Flexibility were also prominent factors to be resolved.
- Prevent the upcoming situation of system breakdown1
- Maintain the smooth functioning of the system2
- Enhanced User Experience.3
- Support the sustained growth and stability of the network.4
After analyzing all the aspects of this project, we found that it was really hard to moderate the nodes in a distributed system and ensure system stability. To ensure that the nodes complied with network rules and regulations, an incentive mechanism was designed and deployed using AWS step functions to ensure that enough nodes remained in the system to keep it running. This helped maintain critical workloads without downtimes.
- Enhanced System Stability1
- Improved User Experience2
- Strengthened Security & Scalable Infrastructure3
- After excellent service delivery, Primelab became our most valuable and long-standing partner till date.4
Do you have questions
and want to discuss?
We’d love to hear from you!